Registration of Node-locked Licenses
To get Node-locked licenses for software versions 012.099 or later, please proceed as follows:
- Download and install the applications of version 012.099 or later on top of MicroStation or another supported platform.
- Start one of the Terrasolid applications, e.g. from MicroStation Utilities > MDL Applications. This opens the License information dialog. If the application is already running on the computer, the License information dialog can be opened from the Main toolbox.
- Fill in the License Serial Number and the User Name. The license serial number can be found on your invoice you received from Terrasolid. The user name you can choose freely but it will be fixed in the license file.
- If you request evaluation licenses, leave all fields empty in the License information dialog.
- Click on the Request license button to start the registration.
- The web form for node-locked license registration opens automatically and some fields are filled with information from the License information dialog. Complete the form and submit it to Terrasolid.
If you need to request new license files for Terrasolid software versions earlier than 012.099, please contact Terrasolid directly and add a short explanation why you would like to request new license files for older software versions.