Adjust relative image positions
1. Collect tie points automatically using the Search points command in the Tie points window.
2. Use Fix ground or air command in order to modify the tie point type. The tie point type is changed if this does not lead to a worse mismatch within a given limit.
3. Filter out bad tie points using commands from the Pixel pulldown menu.
4. If possible, add additional tie points where the automatic search did not find enough tie points.
5. Check and possibly apply misalignment angles using Output report command in the Tie points window.
6. Check and possibly apply all solvable parameters using Tools / Solve parameters command in the Camera dialog.
7. Go back to step 2 and continue until there are no more bad tie points in the tie points file.
8. Adjust the positions of the individual raw images using the Adjust positions command from the Images pulldown menu of the TPhoto Main window.
9. Check for bad tie points using the Find worst command from the Tie points window. Bad tie points stand out clearly after image positions have been adjusted.
10. Close the adjusted image list without saving and load the original unadjusted image list.
11. Continue with steps 7 - 9 until there are no more bad tie points in the tie point file.
12. Select Save list As command from the Images pulldown menu of the TPhoto Main window in order to save the final adjusted image list into a new file.
Do not adjust an image list several times. Load always the original unadjusted image list before you adjust positions of the images.